FOCUS: Privately held companies

Our goal is to reduce financial and reputational risks, while providing an additional protection to a company’s customers, executives and employees.

Our services are tailored to companies fitting the profile of the Mittelstand: privately owned, globally active, high-tech organizations, facing a rapidly changing regulatory framework with scarce internal anti-fraud ressources.

ANTI-FRAUD

Fraud risk amounts to 5% of annual turnover. Not included are reputational costs as well as criminal liabilities.

ONE-STOP-SHOP

The NEMEXIS network integrates three pillars of anti-fraud: prevention, hotlines and investigations. One supplier for your global footprint.

Our Whistleblower Package

Get ready for the EU Whistleblower Directive. Our service package helps you fulfill the requirements of this major regulatory reform.

dividerdivider

Our Services

PREVENTION

Prevention, trainings, compliance

WHISTLEBLOWER-HOTLINES

Hotline + whistleblower-management

INVESTIGATIONS

Our investigation formats

Prevention

Selection of services

  • Trainings
  • Compliance audits
  • Communication strategies

Identification

Selection of services

  • Whistleblower-hotlines
  • Third Party whistleblower-systems
  • Benchmark existing systems

Investigations

Selection of services

  • Due diligence
  • Litigation support
  • Background checks
dividerdivider

Facts

Worldwide, private companies record the largest median loss per case.

Source: ACFE “Report to the Nations”, 2018.

Private company164000 $
Public company117000 $
Government118000 $
Non-profit75000 $
Other120000 $

The Importance of Whistleblower Hotlines

Source: ACFE, published during “Fraud Week 2020”.

diver
COMPLIANCE IS SOMETIMES OUT OF TOUCH?
diver
AGREED.

AGREED.

That’s why we apply field-proven solutions. For only he who knows the forest can see the tree.

diver
YOU TRUST YOUR EMPLOYEES?
diver
GOOD FOR YOU.

GOOD FOR YOU.

You’re right 98% of the time. The other 2% can ruin your organisation. Which will not make the 98% happy either.

diver
YOUR ORGANISATION IS FRAUD-FREE?
diver
THINK AGAIN.

THINK AGAIN.

Most organisations do not use effective measures to identify fraud.

diver
YOUR AUDITORS FOUND NOTHING?
diver
NO WONDER.

NO WONDER.

That’s not their job. Only 3% of fraud cases are identified by auditors. And 47% by whistleblowers.

INTEGRATOR

NEMEXIS is an integrator. We bundle the services of numerous highly specialized, independent external partners.

An integrator is the best answer to today’s challenges posed by fraud and corruption. It is the ideal combination of scale and speed. The investigations corporation – high overhead, silos politely called “profit centers” – is obsolete. International fraudsters are agile and lean. Successfull investigators need a structure allowing speed and results. Clients must be able to hire a team fitting the case. They also need to have just one point of contact.

OUR PARTNER

NEMEXIS builds the team around the case. And not the case around the team, as usually happens with employee-based investigation companies.

We work with multi-disciplinary teams of external partners. As no two frauds are identical. Each case requires investigators with a specific know-how. This may include far-flung areas such as investigations, law, auditing, IT, engineering or medicine.

Our quality management is based on the direct feedback of our customer, the internal quality controls of professional associations and – most importantly – the absence of a silo culture within our own structures. 

PARTNER BIOS

USA 201845 %
USA 201938 %
France 201856 %
France 201946 %
diver

OFFERS

diver

Economy

For organisations with < 500 employees.

diver

Complex technical solution, high acceptance among whistleblowers.

  • Hotline
  • Whistleblower-management

Business

For organisations with > 500 employees.

diver

High localization options, numerous customization options.

  • Hotline
  • Whistleblower-management

First Class

Regardless of company size.

diver

Choose and pick among all of our services:

  • Prevention
  • Hotline
  • Investigations